- Getting Started
- The Positive
- Wealthy Affiliate Review – Legit or Scam
- Simple Safelist Review
- The Negative
- DS Domination Review – Legit or Scam
- Dropship2cash Review – Legit or Scam
- Neobux Review – Legit or Scam
- CashAdStream Review – Legit or Scam
- Beezid Auction Review – Legit or Scam
- The Online Ad Network Review – Legit or Scam
- What Are Paid To Click Sites – Are They Legit?
- AndThanks2U Review – Legit or Scam
- Advertising Resources
- About Bob
This is by far the biggest road block people hit, it is the reason I joined so many programs all promised a website that I could promote and make money. I had no idea where to start, I wasn’t a writer or designer. Other questions entered my mind, hosting, domains, servers, search engines rankings all these terms scared me away from the idea of creating a website. I did check into having one made and it was incredibly expensive and I had already spent more than enough with no success.
FEAR – False Evidence Appearing Real
That is exactly what I experienced when it came to building a website, once I plugged into a great community of helpful entrepreneurs I found making a website very easy, doable in as little as 5 minutes. Yes only 5 minutes, my business suffered for so many years because my fear to dig in and learn what it really took to have a website. I now spend less time clicking for credits and sending some replicated affiliate link and doing something I found to enjoy, putting what I learned and my thoughts into a website to help others.
A website is critical to success of your business, it is what sets you apart from everyone else. Your website is what draws people to you, instead of you looking for people. It allows people to know you and your passion, builds trust and gives them a place to contact you with questions. Next time you see an ad for some new shiny program look and see if that page has a place to leave a comment or ask a question, you won’t.
A Good Website
There are some key things that make a good website? I will outline these key elements here and go into further detail in other posts. So here are key elements for a good website:
- Needs to load fast, people don’t like waiting for a site to load and will click away
- Must have a nice design, simple and professional works best
- Easy to navigate, a confusing site is another turn off.
- Use of a Content Management System (CMS), wordpress is the most popular and user friendly
- Most important, Content must be quality and your own. Copy cats and plagiarism will not get search engine rankings and this is where people find you
Take a look and see how easy it is to build a website with wealthy affiliate
I Found the simplest way to accomplish a successful website was by following the wealthy affiliate. If your ready to learn more and set a free account just click the picture below.