- Getting Started
- The Positive
- Wealthy Affiliate Review – Legit or Scam
- Team Elite Home Business Review – Legit or Scam?
- All In One Profits Review – Legit or Scam
- Email Service Review
- Simple Safelist Review
- Lead Capture Page Review
- Click Earner – Legit or Scam
- The Negative
- DS Domination Review – Legit or Scam
- Dropship2cash Review – Legit or Scam
- Neobux Review – Legit or Scam
- CashAdStream Review – Legit or Scam
- Beezid Auction Review – Legit or Scam
- The Online Ad Network Review – Legit or Scam
- What Are Paid To Click Sites – Are They Legit?
- AndThanks2U Review – Legit or Scam
- About Bob
- Bobs Mega PLR Store
Click Earner: Legit
- Name: Click Earner
- Website: www.clickearner.net
- Price: 7 day free trial and then $6.o0 monthly
- Owner: M van Rooij (van Rooij IT)
- Grade: C
- Who is it for: Marketers that use safelists – read my review here
What is Click Earner
Click Earner is an automated tool used to earn safelist credits. Click Earner will open up to 150 credit emails at a time, allowing the user to earn credits at a lighting quick pace, compared to opening one at a time. Safelist advertising requires the member to have credits to email their ad. Click earner is a quick way of getting those credits.
Overall Grade – C
The following criteria was used in determining the grade:
- Potential to earn money – I personally use clickearner to help with my safelist advertising, and find the potential to earn an income this way is very challenging. People who use safelists have one common thread, we are all advertising our program and no one is looking for an opportunity. You will get small numbers as some will see your opportunity as better, newer, or has greater potential to earn money. I belong to hundreds of lists and use click earner to gather credits, and use them to send my ads. The results are very low and not much in quality, some start but quit quickly. Overall I have spent far more money using safelists than I made. Grade Given – D.
- Training – Setting up your account takes a bit of time and training is good at getting this done. They offer 2 ways to set up your account, click earner can go get the emails or you can forward the email from the gmail account you use for safelists. Both work well and the training is easy to understand and set up takes about 15 to 30 minutes. Grade Given – B.
- Testimonials – Lot of good testimonials by those who use safelists. If your going to use safelists it is a good product. Grade given – B
- Price – They offer a 7 day free trial and then becomes $6.00 monthly fee. Grade given – C
If you are using safelists to advertise, clickearner is a must have. It will save you time and money, the other option for credits is to upgrade and this gets expensive when you belong to many lists. Safelist advertising can bring you some referrals, but I have found the time, effort and money exceed the results that I received. Currently most of my traffic comes from search engines like google, bing and yahoo. These are people who are searching for me instead of me trying to force my ad on someone else who is force feeding their own ad. If you would like to learn how to use search engines for traffic read my review here.
Please leave any questions or comments below