- Getting Started
- The Positive
- Wealthy Affiliate Review – Legit or Scam
- Team Elite Home Business Review – Legit or Scam?
- All In One Profits Review – Legit or Scam
- Email Service Review
- Simple Safelist Review
- Lead Capture Page Review
- Click Earner – Legit or Scam
- The Negative
- DS Domination Review – Legit or Scam
- Dropship2cash Review – Legit or Scam
- Neobux Review – Legit or Scam
- CashAdStream Review – Legit or Scam
- Beezid Auction Review – Legit or Scam
- The Online Ad Network Review – Legit or Scam
- What Are Paid To Click Sites – Are They Legit?
- AndThanks2U Review – Legit or Scam
- About Bob
- Bobs Mega PLR Store
ConversionMail Review – Poor, Results Very Low
- Name: ConversionMail
- website: www.conversionmail.com
- Price: Free with many upgrade levels
- Owner: Land Marketing Group which believe is owned by Brent Bertsch
- Grade: D, this is based on my own personal experience. I am a lifetime member and see less than 1% click rate.
- Who is it for: People wanting to generate traffic
What is ConversionMail
ConversionMail is another mailer that allows members to send email ads to one another using credits. Credits are earned by reading others emails, purchasing credits or by upgrading your membership. The results I see from the mailer are one of the lowest of all my mailers I use (currently over 100 mailers). I mail daily to the list of over 2500 and see about 2 to clicks per mailing, less than 1%. Most of my mailers return at least 3%, using the exact same email ad. I continue to use this mailer because I am a lifetime member and have the credits. If I had it to do over again or had looked at some reviews, I would have saved my money on this one. The owner also owns List Builder Mayhem which I reviewed and also does poorly for myself. They do offer commission for referring others and I have not referred anyone, do to not liking the list. Below are the membership levels:
Those who have yet to Invest in an Upgrade are paid 25% Commissions on EVERY OTO Sale and 15% on all Inside Advertising Purchases. They May Mail 1000 Members with their credits every 3 days.
This level is paid 35% Commissions on EVERY OTO Sale and 25% on all Inside Advertising Purchases. They May Mail 2500 Members with their credits once every 2 days. Comes with 10000 Credits per month
This level is paid 40% Commissions on EVERY OTO Sale and 30% on all Inside Advertising Purchases. They May Mail 3000 Members with their credits once every day. It comes with 20000 credits per month
LFMDirector Members:-Sold ONLY on the OTO
This level is paid 50% Commissions on EVERY OTO Sale and 40% on all Inside Advertising Purchases. They May Mail 5000 Members Twice every day and comes with 30000 credits per month
All Member Levels:.
ALL Commissions will be paid weekly
I joined during a time when safelists/mailers were my only advertising method and I spent a lot of money upgrading at many lists. Very expensive and a very low return on your investment. However, mailers do work and I do get conversions/sales from my mailings and that is why I continue to use them today. If you are looking to generate real quality traffic, then read my review here. If you would like to use mailers suggest you read all my safelist reviews and use the best ones and upgrade when you can. Most offer an OTO or one time offer to lifetime membership, which I found to be the best (if it is a good mailer), that way over time you will recoup your investment. Going with a monthly membership never seems to return enough to cover the cost.
Please leave any questions or comments below