- Getting Started
- The Positive
- Wealthy Affiliate Review – Legit or Scam
- Simple Safelist Review
- The Negative
- DS Domination Review – Legit or Scam
- Dropship2cash Review – Legit or Scam
- Neobux Review – Legit or Scam
- CashAdStream Review – Legit or Scam
- Beezid Auction Review – Legit or Scam
- The Online Ad Network Review – Legit or Scam
- What Are Paid To Click Sites – Are They Legit?
- AndThanks2U Review – Legit or Scam
- Advertising Resources
- About Bob
State Of The Art Mailer Review – Excellent Mailer
- Name: State-Of-The-Art-Mailer
- website: http://state-of-the-art-mailer.com
- Price: Free and up to $96.00 for highest upgrade level
- Owners/Creators: Jaye Pause and Brad Webb
- Grade: A- when compared to other safelists and mailers
- Who it’s for: Anyone looking for traffic to their website
- Total Members: Currently over 30,000
What is State Of The Art Mailer or SOTAM
SOTAM is a viral mailing system that allows members to send emails to other members. How many members you can email depends on your membership level. Free members can prepare an email and send it to 500 other members with the click of a button every 7 days.
A unique feature of SOTAM is the button escalation. You can earn higher levels by reading email ads for credits or paying for an upgrade to that level. Current available escalation buttons are 1500, 3000, 5000, 7500, 10000, 15000, 20000, 25000 and the current top escalation level 30000. As you can see there are over 30000 members to SOTAM.
So the big question is what are the results? Here is what they show on the site for results:
|Member Button Level||500||1500||3000||5000||7500||Viralist (30,000)|
|Click Rates (MAX Button Escalation)||130||216||270||938||938||(Not Needed)|
|Click Rates (NO Button Escalation)||31||68||130||216||270||938!|
I am currently at the viralist level and below are my actual results:
Mailing History – Last 10 Emails Sent
|Sent On||Subject/Link||Sent To||Clicks||Status|
As you can see I am receiving slightly above the average results, but based on mailing every 3 days with rounded figure of 900 clicks to my website comes to roughly 9000 visitors a month. My conversion rate is about 1%, which is building my list nicely, I have also had people join my primary opportunity and upgrade.
SOTAM has been around a while and is one of the best mailers that is very responsive. As with all safelist advertising the results for conversion can run on the low side as most people reading your ad are reading it for credit with little interest in what you have. It is however great for list building and follow up email advertising. Safelist advertising can work but takes a lot of work and means joining multiple safelists and looking at a lot of ads. Other than safelists you should have many methods of generating traffic to your site.
Please leave any questions or comments below