- Getting Started
- The Positive
- Wealthy Affiliate Review – Legit or Scam
- Team Elite Home Business Review – Legit or Scam?
- All In One Profits Review – Legit or Scam
- Email Service Review
- Simple Safelist Review
- Lead Capture Page Review
- Click Earner – Legit or Scam
- The Negative
- DS Domination Review – Legit or Scam
- Dropship2cash Review – Legit or Scam
- Neobux Review – Legit or Scam
- CashAdStream Review – Legit or Scam
- Beezid Auction Review – Legit or Scam
- The Online Ad Network Review – Legit or Scam
- What Are Paid To Click Sites – Are They Legit?
- AndThanks2U Review – Legit or Scam
- About Bob
- Bobs Mega PLR Store
Safelists Review: Legit
- Name: Varies, there are thousands of lists
- Price: Most have free membership and upgrades from $9.00 to $99.95, have seen higher.
- Grade: C
- Who is it for: Beginners to Expert
What is a safelist
A safelist is a list of members who agree to receive emails from one another of the same list. In exchange for reading others emails the member receives credits which allow him to send his email to the list. It is a safe place to email ads as everyone has agreed to receive emails, avoiding spam. The emails are sent to the list and the list does the mailing, credits equal the number you can email and credits are received by reading other emails, upgrading membership or purchasing additional credits. Most safelists allow a mailing every 1 to 3 days, depending on membership level.
Overall grade – C
The following criteria was used in determining the grade:
- Potential to earn an income – I belong to hundreds of lists and this used to be my primary source of marketing. I found that if you promote an affiliate replicated link you are competing with many others of the same web page, if you use a lead capture page or splash page the opt-in rate is better but conversions still remain low. Autoresponder recommended for lead capture pages, will cover this in a later topic. The main issue with safelists is that everyone is trying to sell everyone their program, thus the low conversion rate. No one is specifically looking for your ad, you will get some here and there, but a long hard road. There is a better way. Grade given – C
- Training – Most safelists do provide adequate training for using there service, most cover the how to get credits, how to send, how to have a good subject line and will give you some tools to promote that particular safelist. Grade given – B
- Testimonials – This runs the spectrum, some swear by safelists and others have had enough of clicking and sending getting low conversions. I personally have used safelists for 15 years and never really saw explosive results. I do know that using only a couple safelists will not work. Takes many, which means you will receive a lot of emails and do a lot of clicking for credits. Grade given – C
- Price – Safelists are free to join and give a limited number of credits and lower earn amount per each email you read. Most offer a one time offer of a lifetime upgrade this allows you to email more and more often. There are memberships in between the usually run a monthly fee. Normal Life time runs anywhere from 29.95 to 99.95 and monthly can run from 3.00 to 96.00 monthly. Grade given – D
Safelists are a lot of work for a small return, as no one is looking for an opportunity. Everyone is there for one reason to promote their program, and you will get some if they are fed up with theirs not working and are trying the next big thing that comes along. Problem is they do the same marketing with the new program and get same results and don’t last. I found safelist is a way to build a list, using a lead capture page you can capture their email and create your own list over time. The list is really a weak list and needs work once you start building it, because most use a junk email to sign up and never really read your follow up emails. You really have to give them something of value to keep them with you. I found this form of marketing difficult as it was never ending trying to find someone to signup, very time consuming clicking for credits, very expensive upgrading and low conversion.
Stop looking for people, Let them find you!
If your ready to learn the right way to build a business online, one that attracts people to you, rather than you continually trying to sell someone, then I suggest you look at wealthy affiliate. It is by far the best place to learn step by step how to build your business so people come to you. Read my review by clicking here, or if your ready for a free account click below.
Please leave any questions or comments below