- Getting Started
- The Positive
- Wealthy Affiliate Review – Legit or Scam
- Team Elite Home Business Review – Legit or Scam?
- All In One Profits Review – Legit or Scam
- Email Service Review
- Simple Safelist Review
- Lead Capture Page Review
- Click Earner – Legit or Scam
- The Negative
- DS Domination Review – Legit or Scam
- Dropship2cash Review – Legit or Scam
- Neobux Review – Legit or Scam
- CashAdStream Review – Legit or Scam
- Beezid Auction Review – Legit or Scam
- The Online Ad Network Review – Legit or Scam
- What Are Paid To Click Sites – Are They Legit?
- AndThanks2U Review – Legit or Scam
- About Bob
- Bobs Mega PLR Store
Do You Struggle With Promoting Your Opportunity?
The number one problem most marketers have is promoting their business. This should be the primary focus of any marketer, I would say 90% of what you do is promoting. The other 10% should be learning and creating ways to attract more people. Watch my video on many different promoting techniques:
There are many different ways to promote.
- traffic exchanges
- craigs list
- back page
- solo ads
This is where you should be on a daily and weekly basis
Having a business online is about promotion. If you don’t focus on promoting you will not succeed. If you would like to build an online presence, connect with me on facebook and I will show you how to bring it all together.
Please leave any questions or comments below