- Getting Started
- The Positive
- Wealthy Affiliate Review – Legit or Scam
- Simple Safelist Review
- The Negative
- DS Domination Review – Legit or Scam
- Dropship2cash Review – Legit or Scam
- Neobux Review – Legit or Scam
- CashAdStream Review – Legit or Scam
- Beezid Auction Review – Legit or Scam
- The Online Ad Network Review – Legit or Scam
- What Are Paid To Click Sites – Are They Legit?
- AndThanks2U Review – Legit or Scam
- Advertising Resources
- About Bob
The Online Ad Network/TOAN Review – Legit
- Name: TheOnlineAdNetwork or TOAN
- Website: www.theonlineadnework.com
- Owner: Brian Rooney
- Price: First 15 days are free and then 19.95 monthly
- Grade: C
Toan allows the subscriber to run unlimited banner and text ads, which will be seen from the promotions that TOAN runs around the world. They claim to drive targeted visitors to your banner or text ads. They also offer a mlm commission structure for referring others to the online ad network, 3×10 matrix.
Overall Grade – D
The following criteria was used in determining the grade:
- Potential to earn money – I was a member for a very short time and found the making money side to be like any other mlm or matrix program on the net. I found that you recommend the opportunity more than the product and I believe that a good company would have the product first. When all you really promote is the opportunity to make money it makes it very difficult to bring others onboard, due to so many opportunities around. When someone did join, they did not last long and back to square one. Very difficult to build an organization, grade given – D.
- Training – The training is good and will get you posting your text and banner ads quickly, they also provide the usually program provided affiliate links, banners, text and email ad copy for promoting Toan. Grade given – C.
- Product – Unlimited banner and text ads that they promote around the world. This sounds great but when you look at the results, quality traffic production is very low. This stands to reason when you think about how many banner and text ads they are promoting for all their members. Where is your ad placed top, middle or bottom? Another thought, think about when you come across a website with nothing but a bunch of ads, how many do click on? Again the real product they promote is the opportunity, giving this a grade – D.
- Price – You can try Toan for 15 days free and then they will start charging you 19.95 monthly. If you take the free trial and don’t plan on upgrading, you better watch your calendar because you will be charged on day 16.
- Commission Plan – The commission plan is a 3×10 matrix structure, meaning 3 on your first level, then 9 on the second level and 27 on third. You go down to level 10 each level has 3 times more people. They also have qualifiers to earn on certain levels, see chart below. It will take a sizable number of people to earn real money. Grade given – D.
If your looking for a way to advertise or a source of income online there are better ways. The Online Ad Network is a legitimate company run by Brian Rooney who also runs Trafficwave (an autoresponder), but doesn’t live up to expectations in my opinion. I have found that you have better results when you have your own website and people find you instead of a bunch of ads trying to find people. If you would like to learn the techniques that successful people online use, then read my review here.
Please leave any questions or comments below